She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coolness

My awesome co-worker Dee met Barack Obama when he came to our school to speak on Martin Luther King Jr. Day about 7 years ago. Dee was one of the nominees for our institution's Martin Luther King Jr. Award, so she was able to have picture taken with him. I just helped her scan the photo into her comp today so she can send copies to all of her family members.


Pretty cool to have a picture of yourself with any President, but with this one in particular it's a hell of a lot of awesome. Seven years later, and he's the most important politician in the world. :-)

No comments: