She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Music

I am really digging these guys: http://www.myspace.com/brickfoot

In fact, I like that music so much that I am linking to that site in spite of my totally rational hatred of all things Myspace. Worst. Website. Ever! Every time I go there I end up super-tilted by all the ads and the layout and the crazy-ass wallpapers people choose. And auto-playing music is always a bad idea, always. Even the name itself tilts me. Myspace. The first time I heard that name several years ago, I thought it was some site for little kids to play on. It sounds like something involving Toys-r-Us. Bah. I guess I'm just too particular about things.

My brother used to like to say that Myspace is "Facebook for Idiots." However, the way Facebook is now, I would say Facebook is now also Facebook for Idiots. Or something. I guess I shouldn't ding it that much -- it is quite useful. But I really do not need to know when one of my friends takes a quiz about her favorite ice cream flavor, thankyouverymuch. And no, I don't want to take the quiz and compare my answers, that's OK. I think I can find a few more interesting things to do. Like rant on here. Hmmph...

No comments: