She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Randomness

For some reason this exchange from the barenaked.net board cracked me up (mostly the last response):

MrGuard:
To all the Cruise Ladies
I hope that Valentines Day was amazing and that each and every one of you would be my valentine (wink)

James
MrGuard

BrianBNL:
Thank you so much for wishing me an amazing Valentine's day...and I'm so very flattered that you want to be my Valentine, but unfortunately, I find you just a wee bit (or maybe more) creepy, Mr. Guard...

Mr Guard:
I'm not sure which is creepier, my wish to you or the fact that you consider yourself one of the cruise ladies.. LOL...

James
MrGuard

MuppetfromHell:
OOOH!!!! I'm sure!

1 comment:

MrGuard said...

Hello from Detroit.

Will you be going on SnD5?

James
MrGuard