She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Friday, January 04, 2008

New Years Resolution

This is bothering me--is it New Years Resolution or New Year's Resolution? I think it looks better w/o the apostrophe. My personal opinion is that apostrophes are evolving out of our language and in 50 years no one will bother to use them. But I digress.

So I have been thinking about several resolutions for this year, although I have never bothered to make resolutions before. This year I want to be different. One of my resolutions is that I would like to start writing again, even if it just means making stupid little blog posts, at least it will be something to start with -- hence, I am restarting this blog! Since these days poker is a huge part of my life, for better or worse, I was thinking of just turning this into a poker blog. But I think I will keep it a general blog interspersed with random poker moments. That should work. I am excited to see how my game develops this year, and writing stuff down should help me track my progress/swings/hopefully a logical epiphany or two.

So, yeah, cliffs notes: I'm excited to be trying this blogging thing again; we'll see how long it lasts. I hope to make several entries per week, poker or otherwise.

No comments: