She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Friday, January 11, 2008

Downswings Suck

Not much to say here. Playing meh, running bad, frustration level is high. I have a hard time keeping my confidence level up when I go through a downswing. Poker is the ultimate mind-fuck, I guess. When you run hot, you feel like you got the whole game figured out, bad beats just roll off your back, your winrate feels invincible. When you run bad, everything seems to go wrong -- bluffs don't work, you don't get enough value out of your big hands, sometimes it even feels like opponents can see your fucking hole cards.

I did play this fun hand yesterday, which one of the regs posted on 2p2:



I had AsKs, obv. :-)

No comments: