She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LOL


Missed Obama's speech 'cause I was watching the Cubs game and grinding out some hands. But the night turned out pretty well anyway--Cubs won a great game and I ran pretty damn hot:

Here is my favorite hand of the night. I totally was looking at some other table and thought I had QQ. Was so confused why I didn't win the hand till I looked back at the hand history:

FullTiltPoker Game #7843175567: Table Double Arrow - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:37:13 ET - 2008/08/28
Seat 1: famouslastwords ($600)
Seat 2: madman460 ($1,238.15)
Seat 3: luckmasheen ($294)
Seat 4: moproblems ($1,197)
Seat 5: Gman-NJ ($636.45)
Seat 6: mazzler ($600)
Seat 7: Superquade ($131.30)
Seat 8: Timid Flower ($615)
Seat 9: hoytbuck ($459.95)
mazzler posts the small blind of $3
Superquade posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to famouslastwords [6h 8h]
Timid Flower folds
hoytbuck folds
famouslastwords raises to $21
madman460 folds
luckmasheen folds
moproblems folds
Gman-NJ folds
mazzler has 15 seconds left to act
mazzler adds $3
mazzler folds
Superquade raises to $131.30, and is all in
famouslastwords calls $110.30
Superquade shows [Jc Jh]
famouslastwords shows [6h 8h]
*** FLOP *** [7s 9s Kh]
*** TURN *** [7s 9s Kh] [2d]
*** RIVER *** [7s 9s Kh 2d] [Kc]
Superquade shows two pair, Kings and Jacks
famouslastwords shows a pair of Kings
Superquade wins the pot ($262.60) with two pair, Kings and Jacks
famouslastwords adds $131.30
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $265.60 | Rake $3
Board: [7s 9s Kh 2d Kc]
Seat 1: famouslastwords showed [6h 8h] and lost with a pair of Kings
Seat 2: madman460 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: luckmasheen didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: moproblems didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: Gman-NJ (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: mazzler (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 7: Superquade (big blind) showed [Jc Jh] and won ($262.60) with two pair, Kings and Jacks
Seat 8: Timid Flower didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: hoytbuck didn't bet (folded

I can never get too angry about my random misclicks; they are rather hilarious. I especially like when I accidentally minbet the flop with a good hand and my opponent raises me big and I get to come over the top of him (or even better, put in a min 3bet). Fun times and not bad for building a spazzy table image either.

No comments: