She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lucky Number 13?


Finally broke out of my slump at the tables tonight, even won some coinflips for once...who knew making a blog post of poker resolutions was such good luck? I should do that more often.

Actually, what I really did to activate my luckbox was make a cashout. See, I have a curse on my Full Tilt account, the very rare and valuable Reverse Cashout Curse. Most players, of course, suffer from the Cashout Curse. My situation is obviously much better. Every time I request a cashout, without fail, I go on a heater. You could set your watch by it.

Being a lifelong Cubs fan, I am quite used to curses and their usual ill-effects. So I am honored to have this rare +EV curse (possibly unique in the whole world of poker?).

No comments: