She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Not about poker!

In Miami right now, about to leave for a weeklong cruise w/ my brother and 4 friends. Gonna be pretty sweet....also,gonna be pretty weird to go for like a week with no internet and no poker (probably a good thing for my game).

Brought a couple of books--"What the What" by Dave Eggers and "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides (hopefully I'm remotely close on that spelling). Started Middlesex yesterday on the plane down, and it's really, really good so far. It's been far too long since I've read a good book.

That's about it. Bye, internet!

No comments: