She says she wants to live in a movie
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself
And I don't want the responsibility of proving its importance

Song of the Day

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Teh Hot

So I've never watched the show "Grey's Anatomy" before, but I heard through the grapevine that last week's episode was, like, incredibly great and shit. Actually, I believe exactly what I heard was, "I didn't breathe for the entire hour this was on." And being the fan of high (and low) television drama that I am, I had to check it out.

Even though I knew none of the characters, it was a pretty gripping hour of television. Good editing, good camera work, above average dialogue. A little cliche at times, but it's a network medical drama after all--pretty hard to avoid the cliche. At the end, though? They totally killed the hot bomb squad guy. Why, why, why? He was so the best character in the episode. And also, you know, hot. Poor "Grey's Anatomy," I think they just lost their best chance to get me hooked on their show.


Yep, definitely hot.

No comments: